Do you love “old house, old world charm” PLUS distinctive custom architectural design? If so, don’t miss this opportunity to live in one of the Philadelphia Main Line areas most distinctive neighborhoods, while enjoying old house charm PLUS modern design features!
Custom Architectural Design With a Touch of “Wow”!
As you can see in our slide show, 1105 Brynlawn Rd in Villanova Pa 19085 offers a wonderful location and charm galore!
Architect Helena van Vliet implemented the conversion of the open Carriage area into a dramatic new Entry Hall, Family Room addition and Master Bedroom Suite, featuring hardwood floors, a unique floor to ceiling stone fireplace, matching stone pillars, new windows, custom lighting and a charming circular staircase.
Built in 1850 and featuring a charming and authentic Ludowici clay tile roof, the property is rich in the history of Lower Merion Township in Montgomery County and The Philadelphia Main Line area, having once been a part of the original Red Rose Farm and Mitchell Estates.
Historic Home Property Features-Offers some Wow Factor!
- First Floor Master Suite; whirlpool tub;stone fireplace, marble floor; french doors to yard
- Dramatic Entry Hall to Family Room Addition; floor to ceiling stone fireplace, charming circular staircase; hardwood floors, new windows
- Library/Den with custom wood cabinetry
- 4 Bedrooms; 3 Full Baths
- 1 Acre Lot as shown on Plot Map
- Updated Kitchen, hard wood floors
- Charming Breakfast Room area
- Formal Living Room (brick surround fireplace) and Formal Dining Room, hard wood floors
- Approximate 4400 square feet as indicated by Appraisal
- Unfinished rooms over Master Suite and Garage for potential expansion
- Community Features: Minutes to King of Prussia Mall/Corporate Centers; Center City Philadelphia, Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Main Line Pa Shopping delights; Lower Merion Schools: Gladwyne Elementary, Welsh Valley Middle School and Harriton High School.
Note: All property information deemed accurate, but subject to errors and omission; buyers encouraged to do due diligence, surveys and inspections as needed.